Saturday, January 11, 2014

Eleven Weeks 2.0

I am hoping that last week was the apex of my misery.  This week, while difficult at times has seemed just the teensiest bit more bearable. I've had a bit of appetite return and being able to eat a little more has made a huge difference in my energy levels.

Josh and I are in this amazing place right now. I don't really know if it's hormones or the romantic notion of a new baby joining us or what, but it's been sweet. No stress, just lots of QT and flirting like the old days. Sam will probably be grossed out by us when he's older. ;)

Some days I look pregnant and others, not at all. My bloat usually disappears at night so in the morning I look back to my regular skinny self. However, I can tell that my uterus is lifting up bc my belly looks higher this week.

Sam has had a rough week. So much clinging and crying, nursing and not sleeping. My boobs are killing me. Just this morning though, I peeked inside his mouth and his gums are shredded and bloody back where the two year molars are just peeking out. Poor baby. I HATE teething. At least after these, he's done. Let's pray Cashew has an easier time than poor Sam.

Symptoms: more of the same. Slightly less nausea but still lots of gagging especially on an empty stomach. I've started getting horrible RLP too which I remember vividly from Sam. Ouch!
Weight: I'm back at square one. 136.
Sleep: Horrible but mostly bc of Sam. I think besides getting up to pee, I'd sleep like the dead if my child would let me. One day this week, I fell asleep while playing on the floor with Sam! Poor kid. He woke me up by bashing me in the face with a bag of marshmallows.
Food Cravings: salt and vinegar potato chips and GREEN APPLE lifesavers. Wtf. I hate apple candy but when I feel super gaggy and nauseated, they help so much.
Best Moment this week: I'd say the reconnection with Josh
Movement: yep, still feeling sporadic wiggles
Labor signs: nope
Gender: don't know!
Belly button: in
What do I miss: ibuprofen! I've started getting some headaches and Tylenol just doesn't cut it
What am I looking forward to: my next appointment, next Monday
Milestones:..none that I can think of
Weekly Wisdom: too many salt and vinegar chips will tear your mouth up!

No comments:

Post a Comment