Saturday, January 18, 2014

Twelve Weeks 2.0

Uggggghhhhh. I did it again. I jinxed myself. Right when I thought I was beginning to feel better...NOPE...pregnancy said, "haha just kidding! " and knocked me back on my ass.

Its a different kind of misery and more sporadic. I am still unsure whether it's worse than before or just equally sucky. For the past three nights, i was convinced i was coming down with a stomach bug. Hot flashes, intense waves of nausea that had me running to the bathroom and dry heaving but not being able to actually puke...followed by the miserable whole body trembles and shakes. ugg.  I always feel much better the next morning so im really not sure whats going on. If i was actually sick, something wouldve happened by now...right? !?!

In less whiny news, Sam has been adorable and hilarious this week. Toddlerhood has it's downfalls for sure but I am just so smitten with this little PERSON that my baby has become. It goes so fast. I am trying to unplug and really drink in my time with him. Our time together is limited before someone new comes along and I want to cherish my only baby for right now as much as I can.

I am feeling extremely emotional lately and also very noticeably pregnant. I'm so ready for our secret to be OUT!

Symptoms: new this week are hot flashes, dizziness, headaches and lower back pain. Also, feeling hungry then having to stop eating bc I start feeling immediately like I'm going to vom. fun!
Weight: back down to 134.5-135.5 this week. its been a rough one.
Sleep: I hate this question. shitty. thanks for reminding me.
Food Cravings: I had my first REAL, "I have to go get this right now or I'll die" craving two days in a row this week. del taco bean and cheese burrito with green chile sauce. amazing.
Best Moment this week: Probably fulfilling my first craving for REAL food that isn't bland and starchy.
Movement: I swear I'm still feeling sporadic little hums and buzzes
Labor signs: nope
What do I miss: Feeling normal. buttoning my pants.
What am I looking forward to: our appointment on Tuesday and buying some maternity pants. my belly is so out there that the only comfy thing I own are leggings!
Milestones: first craving
Weekly Wisdom: Try t eat even if you feel awful. it'll only get worse if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment