Sunday, June 1, 2014

Thirty One Weeks 2.0

Ahhhhh!  We are in the single digits for weeks remaining! I keep freaking myself out by thinking thoughts like, "it's June. Which means we could potentially have a baby NEXT MONTH"...like I said before....ahhhh!

I am still very much in denial about bringing a new baby home. Sam is still nursing. Still sucks at sleep. I am overwhelmed and exhausted. but I guess you just don't think about it, you just do it. It'll feel crazy and impossible at first but then it'll be our new normal.

I still am struggling to feel well every day. If it's not heart related, its my stomach acting up. Bleh.

My Dr did confirm the SVT diagnosis based on the results of my Holter monitor. While I had a pretty tame day when I wore it, it was enough evidence to prove that something was happening. She is torn on whether to treat me with the beta blockers though. She is worried about growth restriction and lung development. I'll see my ob on Tuesday and see what he says.

On Monday of last week, I was standing in my kitchen cooking breakfast (feeling actually fine for once) when with no warning at all, my Vision and hearing completely blacked out. I managed to start making my way to the couch but josh jumped up and helped me right on time. He said I was pale as a ghost. The rest of the day I felt horrible: shaky, woozy, nauseous, weak, and like my heart was hammering all day. It was awful and scary. Usually I get a little warning but this one hit out of no where. It terrifies me to think what could happen if I have an episode like that while driving.

The only advice my Dr could give if we don't do the beta blockers is to cut out caffeine, cut back on sugar and drink twice as much as usual. Bah. Its so frustrating but I just keep telling myself I'm almost done.

Symptoms: night sweats and hot flashes like crazy. Hip, back and crazy rlp unless I'm laying just right to support my belly. Then also the heart problems
Weight: hanging in right around 146-147, so approximately 10 lbs gained
Sleep: horrible. I've now started having to pee like 80 times a night in addition to the reflux and general uncomfortable feeling
Food Cravings: soft, bakery French bread! (I may have only eaten that for most of my meals this week lol) and lemonade! Oh, and crushed ice. I can't stop crunching on it nonstop
Movement: lots and getting stronger and more painful!
Labor signs: nope
Gender:boy
Belly button: out

I'm pretty over the same lame questions. ..nothing too unusual or new going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment