Saturday, May 24, 2014

Thirty Weeks 2.0

Blegh.  Its been a rough week for me. For some reason, my nausea is back full force. Sadly, all the milk I consumed last week came back to haunt me in horrifying ways also. Yuck!

All I've really been able to stomach this week has been bland carbs again. Toast, animal crackers, grilled cheese sandwiches when I'm feeling saucy. ;) I've dropped two lbs again so that's not good. Like I said, blegh. I'm trying so hard to keep something in my stomach at all times bc I definitely feel worse on an empty stomach but seriously, two bites and I'm so nauseous I have to stop.

I still haven't heard back about my monitor so I'll be calling on Monday. I continue to have episodes every day, some worse than others. I have bursts of energy that quickly get killed by having to sit down and breathe so as not to pass out. Yay.

I actually bit the bullet and made my first baby purchase! Amazon had our tried and true favorite, the rock n play bassinet, on sale for half off for one day so I ordered it. Score! Its just sitting in the nursery disassembled for now bc I don't want Sam climbing in it all the time. We really shouldn't need much else besides a car seat and stroller.  Hard to believe all the crap we thought we'd need with Sam and this time I'm like, place to sleep? Car seat? Clothes? Boobs? Check!

Symptoms: more nauseous than ever this week. Also, fatigued super easily. Lots of RLP and back pain especially in bed at night!
Weight: back down to 144. Boo.
Sleep: I'm so exhausted all the time that I take a nap with Sam almost every day. I am waking up twice a night to pee now. So that's fun.
Food Cravings: nothing this week. At all. Just whatever will stay in there and not make me want to puke.
Best Moment this week: Reaching thirty weeks feels very surreal!
Movement: like always, a ton! Especially while laying down. I can see tiny hands or feet now quickly flitting around. Also lots of hiccups!
Labor signs: nope
Gender: boy
Belly button: pretty much out at this point.
What do I miss: just not feeling like shit all the time!
What am I looking forward to: getting some news about my dang heart!
Milestones: 30 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment