Monday, September 26, 2011

A New Project

Well, besides the monumental task of growing a healthy little human inside of me, I wanted to start a weekly photo project that illustrated all the weeks of my pregnancy. I think it will be a wonderful thing one day to be able to put in a book for our future baby.

I have worked as a photographer before and am still learning all the ins and outs of this crazy thing called photoshop, but for a quick weekly project I think this will be cute. I am also currently obsessed with aqua blue and red together, hence the color scheme.

Here is the first of what I hope is many more: The Bump at 7 weeks!



Please take note of mama's little helper, Charlie, keeping guard over me from the hallway. Ever since we found out, he has been more attached and sweet and cuddly to me. I think he knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment